The mission of Bat Conservation of the Eastern Townships is to take concrete actions to protect bats in the Eastern Townships.
To do this, Bat Conservation of the Eastern Townships focuses its efforts on three main priorities:
- educating the public on the importance of bats and the ways in which they contribute to a healthy ecosystem,
- facilitating a census of bats in their natural habitat, and
- assisting with conservation efforts by participating in research programs in partnership with other institutions.
Board of directors
- Robert Chartier- President
- Alexandra Leclerc- Vice President
- Gilles Asselin- Secretary-Treasurer
- Victor Grivegnée-Dumoulin- Executive Director
- Marlene Shoucair – Communications Director
We would like to thank our partners:
Our logo designer: